|Here's a win-win for you! You can clean out your closets and cupboards of items you really don't need anymore, and give them to the Wild Rose Humane Society in their latest fundraiser!|
The Wild Rose Humane Society is raising funds to help cover vet bills and prepare for kitten season.
There are Community Collection Days that help you out as well, as volunteers with the Humane Society will be hosting pick-up drives:
- May 28 - 11 am to 1 pm at the Shelter, 13 Co-op Road, Didsbury
- June 4 - 11 am to 1 pm in Olds at the Canadian Tire parking lot 6900-46th Street (look for the banner)
- June 5th 11 am to 1 pm at the Shelter, 13 Co-op Road, Didsbury. Last day for collection
On top of the community pick up drives, they can also accept items in advance. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a pick up or drop off at the shelter, please email Trina.
They are collecting:
- Clothes - men's, women's and children's clothes, coats, shoes, scarves, handbags, wallets, fashion accessories, ties, belts, backpacks, etc.
- Household Textiles - bedding, comforters, blankets, sheets, towels, linen, tablecloths, curtains, pillows, etc.
- Small Household Goods - kitchen items (such as pots/pans, dishes, silverware, glasses, serving pieces and hand-held appliances), home decorative items, knick-knacks, toys, games, and small electronics
Please use bags for clothes and textiles and tightly packed boxes for small household goods.
All items must be clean and in sellable condition. Unfortunately, they cannot take large appliances or furniture.
This fundraiser runs till June 6, 2022.
To see what cats & kittens your support will be helping please visit wildrosehumane.ca.
Follow Wild Rose Humane Society on Facebook.